Sunday, October 05, 2008

Update

The kids' bedroom has been moved and set up and my bedroom has been moved with most of the items in the dresser and chest moved into the right place. The back family room is still a work in progress. I am hoping to have everything moved out by Tuesday evening and then we will move the couch, loveseat, oversized chair and tv/entertainment center that night. Just as long as everything gets moved and in place by Saturday morning, I will be happy! I also plan on painting the rooms over Christmas break. My back is starting to ache from all the heavy lifting. Matt and I moved everything by ourselves so it was a lot of work, but we have accomplished alot as a twosome.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh, that sounds just like Carl and I. We moved everything to Indiana with just the two of us. And we had to unload half our belongings in a storage facility and the other half in our apartment. Every single heavy piece was lifted by just us. And a few years ago we purchased one of those mammoth entertainment centers from Craigslist. It weighs sooo much, but we lifted that too. Yay, another woman with hootzpah (and muscles, lol)!
Blessings,
~Toni~
p.s. the costumes sound adorable!