Monday, October 27, 2008

Sick again!

I am just tired of being sick! First, I think I have had Bronchitis from an upper respiratory infection of last week. Then last night I started feeling "weird" which is honestly the best way to describe it. Then, my stomach has been really bothering me all day. Ick! Running to the bathroom all night has not been fun! I am hoping I can work tomorrow and of course we have the all-day farm field trip to Kentucky on Wednesday. Don't you just love the timing of it all? Seriously, I could use some prayer. Luckily, I will be going to my doctor tomorrow so hopefully we can deal with all of these sicknesses and get some nice meds to make it all go away!

Off to bed and hopefully will be waking up feeling much better. *sigh*

2 comments:

Toni said...

Oh, Jen. You sound miserable. I'm going to pray right now. I prayed for you as you came to mind in church yesterday as well. I do hope you feel much improved by Wednesday so you can enjoy the farm trip. Hang in there.
blessings,
~Toni~
p.s. loved the observations the kids are beginning to make. It's so much fun at that stage.

A Family Created By God said...

Thank you so much Toni! I am feeling so much better today! Praise the Lord!!