Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Going to be busy for awhile...

We are going to move Cody back into Carleigh's room this weekend! Why you ask? WELL, to make a long story short, we are getting satellite tv the following weekend on October 11th. We need to have the HD tv moved to the family room (where Matt and I sleep) so that it can be installed where it will be permanently. That means that I have to move my bedroom back to Cody's room and Cody will be moved to Carleigh's room. And the living room furniture needs to be moved back to the family room. On top of that, I will have to move a 6 foot bookcase filled with books to Carleigh's room and 4 tubs of toys. Then, I have the lovely task of emptying my computer desk and moving that colossal table to our future bedroom. I have to organize and sort all fall/winter clothing of last year to see what fits them and what doesn't. And I need to have the carpet cleaned. Nothing like a little stress to get the heart pumping! I plan on working on it every day this week with the big move on Saturday evening.

I probably will not be posting until the weekend. Check back on Saturday or Sunday for Corn Maze pics!! (Oh, did I forget to mention that we are taking the kids to a corn maze on Saturday afternoon?!)

Busy days!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh my, you are BUSY, Jen. Hope it all goes well (It will. You do great under pressure). The corn maze will be a blast! Enjoy and I'll be back to see pics.
Blessings,
~Toni~