Friday, October 24, 2008

Sick

Today was absolutely exhausting! School was crazy and of course I coughed my head off last night so I didn't get alot of sleep. When I came home, I was wiped. I had planned to go out to dinner with Matt's family to celebrate his parents' birthdays, but my cough and energy was awful! I had the chills and had a hard time getting off the couch. I kept Cody with me as he is the easier of the two to handle and he had a great time spending time with me and having the whole house to himself without Carleigh bothering him.

I am betting that I will be heading to my doctor on Monday. I think it is Bronchitis. I usually get it bad once a year. Argh! It is not fun when you are sick on the weekend! I really need to get out tomorrow so I hope by staying inside and away from the cold rain, that I will feel a little bit better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Aw, Jen. I know how you feel. The past 2 weeks have been germ city here in our house. I told you about the 3 kids all getting sick in the middle of the night together (2 days after Brandon did the same). Well, we seemed to be on the mend, then Bamm! We all came down with colds and a few sore throats. We're still not completely out of the woods. I'm seriously hoping this is our annual winter bug come early, but...

Hope you're feeling a little better as you read this? Bronchitis is a miserable thing. It's what led to my migraine headache that landed me in the ER the day after we brought Cierah home from the hospital.
Blessings,
~Toni~