Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Halloween Plans

After Matt gets home, we will eat dinner and then head to my parent's neighborhood where we will trick or treat my old neighbors that we know very well. Then it is off to our church's Harvest Party that starts at 6:30. They will eat hot dogs and then begin playing carnival like games for candy. They will get loads of candy which when added to the candy they received yesterday, yikes! The kids' bus drivers are really sweet and gave them cupcakes and treatbags. Then their PM bus driver gave them a treat bag with lots of candy. So on top of candy from their party, they came home with 6 treat bags with lots of candy. I guess I will have to store the candy away because they are candy-holics and I am going to limit a piece or two a day.

If you are participating, I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments: