Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our day so far....

I really had a bad night. I was chilling, coughing and very weak. This morning I felt much better and the coughing was less. So, we had to go to Tri-County Mall to drop off our old cable modem and we decided to take the kids without strollers. Boy were we adventurous! Things were going very smoothly and they were walking beside us. That is until we came upon KB Toys right next to the cable company's office. Of course that wanted to go in. I have some Christmas ideas, but of course Cody did NOT want to come out and flipped out when we took him out and the whole time we were in line dropping off the modem, he kept saying "TOYS! TOYS! TOYS!" and I had to pick him up and hold him because he was trying to break free from my grip and make a run for the toys. Carleigh did a fabulous job! She was very well behaved other than not wanting to hold my hand in the parking lot. We then went grocery shopping and came home. Now, all of my bones are aching. Not sure what is going on with that but at least my cough is better! Plus, the kids are both napping! Wooohooo!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Yep! Carl and I had the bone aches with this virus we caught last week. Oh, I do hope you're feeling MUCH better very soon. I'm going to pray for you.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks Toni! I am feeling better but I just wish this horrible, deep cough would go away. I go to the dr tomorrow anyway, so if it is not better, I hope he prescribes some good stuff!