Friday, October 03, 2008

Setbacks

Wouldn't you know it the moment I decide to move things around that Matt's back starts to hurt him? We are not sure exactly what has caused the pain, but he has been in considerable pain for the past 3 days. It has been easing up a bit to which I am very thankful for him and so that we could get this big move taken care of this weekend!

I was grading papers like mad at school today trying not to bring anything home. Lesson plans are finished and I have science packets and a reading test to grade this weekend. I figure I will take a break on Sunday while the kids are napping and take care of that.

So far, we have cleared almost everything out of Cody's bedroom. All that is left is his bed and a dresser that we are tossing out in the morning. We plan on moving his bed tomorrow evening and boy will Carleigh be in for a rude awakening! I asked her if she wanted to share a room with Cody to which she replied, "No!" I do think it might help her to sleep through the night as she is afraid of the dark. I just hope they don't wake each other up.

I plan on painting the rooms after Christmas with browns, light blue and light green with polka dots and squares decorating the walls. I also hope to buy or have someone build a partial room divider so that each have their own "space." I can't wait to have my old bedroom back and have our bigger family room for everyone to watch tv and to entertain friends and family. I will take pics after this whole move is over.

Tomorrow, we are going to the Harvest Moon Maze, hayride and pumpkin patch. It's going to be a lot of fun.

No comments: