Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Feel like celebrating!

Matt and I moved the family room furniture last night! Everything (except for a desk) has been moved!! Cody and Carleigh are so confused and curious as to why we moved our furniture. It feels so good not to have to move a bunch of heavy things around anymore. I am soooo going to enjoy the weekend!

We have so much room in the family room! The kids can move around freely without bumping into the entertainment center or each other. Also, our Christmas tree will be in a better place also.

Since we have moved back into our old bedroom, I have slept through the night without waking! I don't know why, but I have been sleeping soundly for the past 3 nights. And I also feel so much better with 6 - 7 hours of straight uninterrupted sleep!

Tonight is Caravan night at church so Matt will take the kids and I will stay home to tackle laundry, cleaning, grading papers and a bit of organizing.

No comments: