Thursday, October 09, 2008

Loving it!

We are all loving the new family room and room arrangements! I know I haven't posted pics yet, but I plan on posting some this weekend. I still need to do a few more projects before I feel comfortable posting a pic! I plan on painting probably over Thanksgiving break (kids' room) and possibly more painting over Christmas break. I am now looking at a new headboard for Carleigh's room as it doesn't match the brown motif in the room. I am also looking for another toy organizer in dark wood.

Cody and Carleigh love having direct access to their bedroom and I have noticed less arguments and I really think it was a space issue!

It was nice taking a break from moving or organzing last night and I focused on grading papers. I am not fully caught up on grading, but hope to be by tonight. And then hopefully tackle a few more projects Friday night and Saturday morning. Then Mr. Direct Tv Man will be here around noon!! Can ya tell I am excited???

2 comments:

4Me2Know said...

I want your energy!!!!!!!
So glad all the moving and lifting is done and you're about to settle in to your "new" space. Can't wait to see a photo. And Direct TV too. Whoohoo!
Blessings,
~Toni~
p.s. our cable tv here has some issue with the local tv company and guess what? We now have no CBS programming. And there's more. There are NO other cable options. None. We would have to get a dish and Carl doesn't want to do that. Uh huh, nice, I know. >:(
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Oh Toni, I would be so upset because alot of the shows I watch are ono CBS!! Grrrr!! It's funny you wrote that because Matt was telling me last night that a co-worker who has a long commute to work said that where he lives, they took away the NBC channel! That's not fair!!!