Monday, October 06, 2008

Almost done!

I have our bedroom set up for the most part and boy am I tired! I did some major cleaning, selling, and throwing out this past summer and I just pitched alot more. It is amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in a few years. I resolved that I am not buying something unless I really NEED it! I am tired...that sums up my mood right now! Tomorrow, we will be moving the couch, loveseat, chair and tv/entertainment center into the old family room.

I have been reminincing as that was where our family room was set up when we were placed with Cody! Cody has now moved back to his original bedroom so we have all moved full-circle in a matter of 5 years!

Due to moving the house around, I came to the sad conclusion that I just do not have the time to make their Halloween costumes this year. There is something going on every weekend this month and I am not going to go into panic mode so I caved and ordered their costumes online (which is what I usually do each year).

So, what will they be you ask???

Drum roll please................

Cody will be..........Mickey Mouse

Carleigh will be.................you guessed it.....Minnie Mouse

I love to coordinate their costumes and know that I won't be able to do this in a few years so I get every opportunity to have them dress as a couple. The costumes are ADORABLE and I cannot wait for them to arrive! We should be getting them at the end of this week or early next week! I just hope Cody keeps the ears on which I think he will as it ties under his chin. (I guess I just have to tie an impossible knot!!

No comments: