Saturday, October 18, 2008

Exhausted from a fun-filled day!

Today, our family went with friends Mary Ann, Trent and their son D.J. to the HallZOOween program at the Cincinnati Zoo. Our friends have season passes and could get us in for free plus free rides on the train and carousel. The kids had a BLAST! They touched a baby alligator that will be growing over 10 feet long! Carleigh pushed the stroller 2/3 of the time and did NOT want me to help her. I had to save a few near collisions with other strollers or feet!

After a 2 hour break, we went to our friend's fall festival with the bouncy house and slide being the biggest hit. I has to drag Carleigh away from it! I wish we had a huge room that we could buy an inflatable bouncy house so that Carleigh could play on it all the time. She LOVES inflatables!

Now we are home and relaxing. I will post some photos after bedtime.

No comments: