Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Night Hysterics

By the end of the week, Matt and I are exhausted. And wouldn't you know it that this is the special, reserved time for Cody and Carleigh to become their extreme hyper self. I posted last night what they were doing...flipping around the family room floor. Well, now they are chasing each other, screaming and bursting their parents' ear drums. If only I could half their energy!

After I rest from grocery shopping, I am arranging the front sitting room so that Mr. Direct Tv Man will come tomorrow. We are all excited here, well, mostly Matt and I since the kids have no idea. They will be thrilled to watch Berenstain Bears again and they can watch alot of PBS shows at night thanks to PBS Sprout!! Wooohooo! I am excited about getting the Hallmark channel as I have tried not to covet it when I have been over at my mom's and sister's house.

I will hopefully post photos of the family room tomorrow.

No comments: