Sunday, June 29, 2008

The sick bug has hit us

**Do not read this if you are eating or have a sensitive stomach!**

After dinner last night, I started feeling REALLY bad. The stomach cramps began and other things happened. I was up and down all night long. I crashed on the couch as not to wake up the whole family. Around 5am, I hear Matt's voice talking to Carleigh. Apparently she threw up and he was cleaning things up. I couldn't help him because I was in so much pain and was running to the bathroom.

The majority of the day went ok although my mommy antennae was up when Carleigh wasn't eating well and acting strange. Then, this evening, it went from bad to worse. My stomach as still killing me and I had no energy. Well, Carleigh got up into my lap, burped and had this strange look on her face. I thought, oh no, is she going to throw up? Then, I couldn't react quick enough and she started vomitting all over me! ICK! It was like that scene from "Problem Child" when a child was on a ride. I had to shower and then Carleigh needed a bath. Suffice to say that we are all sick except for Cody. I am thankful that it is hitting now and not a week from now when we will be on vacation.

I am now starting to feel better, and hopefully everyone else will be on the mend in the morning!

No comments: