Saturday, June 07, 2008

Nice dinner

One of the perks of being a teacher is receiving gifts from your students and parents. I received several gift certificates to restaurants and a movie theater. This is a great reason to get a babysitter and spend some quality, uninterrupted time together. Because we had a nephew's birthday party on our anniversary yesterday, we decided to use one of my gift certificates to the Olive Garden. I love Italian and boy was it nice to sit down and have adult conversation.

We decided that we need to get out at least once a month to just talk and relax. Next month, we have decided to use my movie gift certificate and get a quick bite before seeing an early movie. Matt's parents will be our monthly babysitters and Cody and Carleigh love spending time with them. Of course, next weekend will be really fun and I have been looking and planning for that weekend for months!

Tomorrow I will be heading down memory lane as I watch my 18 year old niece graduate from high school. *sob*

No comments: