Thursday, June 05, 2008

Swim Mommy Swim!




Because it was in the 90s today, I set out the pool we bought. I wasn't happy with the sides (thankfully it was cheap) so I am going to get one with inflatables tonight. Anywho...the pool was a hit for my two! We went to lunch with my niece Brittany and I was hoping to get a nap in before swimtime but they saw it as we pulled into the driveway. So, we got them dressed and they were in the pool for 2 hours! I had to drag them out! Carleigh didn't want to take off her bathing suit and kept saying, "No! Swim, Mommy, Swim!" Cody was kicking and flailing his arms when I got him out. I think they are fish!! I think the waterpark at Holiday World will be a big hit for them in July.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I have the same style pool - and the same collapsing wall issues... My DD loves it. She climbs in and out of it. And like your littles, gets very upset when we take her out.
Anne (HP/PAI)