Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not sure what to call this...

If you haven't checked out my Xanga journal, please do so. It is linked on the right hand side under "Places I Like to Visit." I usually put more "me" stuff as I usually put alot of family stuff on this blog.

Matt's job is getting very uncertain. Today, they had a meeting first thing this morning and DELL eliminated 90% of all hired employees. Matt said it was eerie because the supervisor would take one in the office and then lead them out of the building (which has high security because of the computer industry). Matt is a temporary worker and they are keeping the temps on until they move. Apparently they are moving out of state. Which means that now Matt is actively looking for another job. He has been looking as he was just guarantee work until August when his 6 month contract was over, but now he is looking because who knows how long he will last there? We are hoping he lasts until after our mini-vacation in early July. If not, we may not be going on that vacation. I covet your prayers on his job situation.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Praying for work for Matt. Job ups and downs are SUCH a stressful thing to deal with. I'm sorry your family is facing this at the moment, Jen. For the record, FedEx in Indy is hiring. ;) (and housing is cheap too).
Blessings,
~toni~