Monday, June 09, 2008

Busy Week Ahead

We have Vacation Bible School all week so this will be quite the busy week for us. The theme is "Custom Garage" and it sounds like fun. Cody and Carleigh love cars so I imagine they will love VBS! This will be their first time being a part of a VBS! Matt and I are helpers in their preschool class so it should be a blast. On top of VBS, I have to pack for both kids who are going separate places as well as pack for Matt and I. Carleigh's crib will be taken down and taken to my mom and dad's so that Cody can sleep in it. (Then it is being sold as well as Cody and Carleigh's toddler beds in our yard sale in a few weeks!)

Carleigh finished the "Neighborhood" workbook today. I think she could complete one entire workbook in a day if I let her! She is so eager to learn and it is exciting to watch her learn and be apart of it.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Ours starts tonight as well (and the skies just turned black). Our theme is Power Lab and I will be a lab crew leader in the preschool classes. Should be fun! Have a great time. These are the years and moments we'll yearn to revisit someday.
blessings,
~toni~