Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The rest of the day

After free play, I started our little "homeschool" session in Carleigh's bedroom. She has two tables which work out great as well as an easel. Carleigh and Cody worked together (with Carleigh doing most of the work!) and completed half of the workbook! We plan on finishing it tomorrow after swim time. I was amazed at how Carleigh could identity which of the three objects were the biggest or smallest. She did better with the biggest than the smallest. She could also but the right sticker on the coordinating picture with just a centimeter off from the actual position. Carleigh wanted to have lunch at her table and they ate really well. Then it was naptime followed by a new "Wiggles" dvd. Now we are getting ready to head to church in a pending thunderstorm! Yikes!

Another Carleigh funny: She ran up to me and said "Mommy, it's scary!" So I asked her where it was, she led me to a section of the porch and I really had to look and there I found a spider that may have been 1 tiny centimeter in diameter. Boy this girl has Arachniphobia!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

LOL! How funny about the itsy bitsy spider. Maybe in her little person eyes, it's much bigger. My Olivia claims to love them, yet screams like a true girl if she happens upon one. Sigh.
Blessings,
~Toni~