Monday, June 16, 2008

Normalcy

I love that word! I didn't sleep well while we were gone due to storms and nosy neighbors in the hotel and I am a very light sleeper!! So, it was nice to get a good night's sleep. I woke up around 8:30 and I had to wake the kids up at 9:30am. Whoa! We are getting back to a normal summer routine. Cody has another eye-checkup this afternoon and my mom will watch Carleigh for me. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and then we will be finished with dr's for awhile! I am now getting ready for our yard sale in about 2 weeks. I have a LOT of baby/toddler items I am selling: crib, two toddler beds, infant car seat, toddler bed bedding, toddler ride-on toys, misc. kid clothing, adult clothing, household items, basically anything that is clutter! I think we will have a nice big yard sale with lots of family adding to it. I also will put an ad in the paper and I have already advertized it online. Hopefully I will sell most of everything and help get rid of all of the clutter.

No comments: