Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A better day

Today was a much better day all the way around! Cody woke up feeling better although the medicine hadn't worked at the time. Cody drank 4 -9oz of juice and water and ate a light breakfast and lunch/supper and kept it all down! Yay! He was playing more today which was so encouraging!

Carleigh was her typical funny self. She just cracks me up with the things she says. Today, she decided to burst out in song whenever the mood hit her. She started spouting a list of people while I was dressing her. Then, she would say, "Where Jerry?" (My brother in law). First thing this morning, she asked "Where's daddy? Where's Cody?" She also went to Vacation Bible School this evening with my sister. I am sure she had a blast. If it goes well, she may go for the rest of the week.

While she was gone, I cleaned out the living room closet and found more stuff for the yard sale. Then I power cleaned the screen porch and now everything is fresh and clean. It will really help when we sit outside since I cleaned the screens and siding. I just love a clean porch!!

The medicine is starting to work on Cody. This is a huge praise! We just hope it doesn't affect him at night since he and we need our sleep!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yay! I'm glad Cody's able to keep some things down and hopefully he's fully on the mend. That's great that your sis can take Carleigh too, so you can get things ready for your sale. You know, the corner of my bedroom is stacked high and wide with clothes and "stuff" for a garage sale that has yet to happen. Your efforts are convicting me. ;) Continued prayers for your little man.
Blessings,
~Toni~