Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where does the time go?

I have been up since 6:30 this morning and cannot believe it is already 2pm! Of course today was Cody and Carleigh's first OT/PT therapy session since several months and I think that helped speed up the time today. Now, I am in the middle of packing for them. I fill much better when I know that they have everything they need for their weekend away from us! Of course, my mom has a key and can always get something if needed. I have no doubt that Cody will come home VERY spoiled because Cody is the KING at my parents' house. He's the first and only boy child in my family and of course he is the center of attention!

Carleigh is excited about spending the weekend with Aunt Connie. I hope my sister takes her vitamins!! Hide those markers and pens sister! He He HE!

VBS went well and Carleigh had fun with the balloon game. It was my worst fear...balloon popping! Balloon popping is my pet peeve and it just annoys me to hear and see a balloon pop! Carleigh got scared after awhile and stood next to a wall clutching her balloon. Did we traumatize her or me???

No comments: