Friday, June 27, 2008

Cody's Dr. Appt

Cody's doctor appointment went well. It was basically a follow up to see how his stomach and intestines were doing. I really like the doctor who saw him. My mom said that he has even checked me out when I was a child. He took his time, was very knowledgeable, went over the x-rays, gave some suggestions and was really nice. We are lowering his meds to once a day because he is miserable (he was up at 4am with stomach cramps and soiled his pjs) and I am having to change his diaper every hour. He and I will be much better off!

This evening, I have to finish pricing the rest of my stuff, put up posters, go to the grocery store and get Carleigh ready for VBS. *sigh*

2 comments:

Toni said...

Poor little guy. I'm glad you can cut back on his med to give him (and you) some relief. We deal with lots of constipation and enormous bm's in this house with our girls. It breaks my heart to see them struggle with something that should work so naturally for them.
Blessings,
~toni~

A Family Created By God said...

I am so glad that things are getting back to normal! Yay! He is doing so much better!