Thursday, August 28, 2008

Visiting their classrooms





What a morning! I am exhausted and now I have to go to work! We were walking in and Cody's teacher was right behind us coming in to the classroom. Cody and Carleigh played while I filled out paperwork and questionaires. Cody came into this classroom looking specifically for the Mickey Mouse piano that his teacher Ms. Ellie found just for him. It wasn't there and he was upset. He got over it and started playing with Carleigh. We discussed Cody's progress and she was impressed. She was excited that Cody could play ball with her which was one PT goal that has been accomplished!!

Then, we had to jog across campus to Carleigh's room. Once she was walking down the hallway, she just KNEW it was her turn! She squealed and ran into her room. Then I had more paperwork and more chasing the kids out of other classrooms. Whew! At their preschool, they call the teachers by their first name so Cody's teacher is Ms. Ellie and Carleigh's teacher is Miss Jenny. Missy Jenny graduated from the school that I teach so I was so happy that she is a Christian!

1 comment:

Toni said...

That's so cool about Miss Jenny. My mom taught cosmetology for 20 years and her older students called her Miss Staci. :)
Blessings,
~Toni~