Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Potty Training Update

Carleigh stayed dry all morning! Woohoo! We are celebrating a small victory! She also told me 2 out of 3 times that she needed to go potty! I am hoping this is just the beginning of an easier road. My mom will continue to potty train her next week while I start inservice. I am just so proud of my big girl!

While I was putting her down for a nap, I always sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and she sang the majority of the song to me. It was so sweet to hear her little voice singing. She has an excellent memory and can recite back parts of the songs after hearing them once.

She also likes to help around the house by picking things up, putting them away, and throwing away garbage. She also likes to "clean her tray" as she puts it. It is amazing tosee how much she has matured over the summer. She talks about the bus and school and cannot wait to go back to school and see her teacher Miss Jenny.

No comments: