Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Snippets

Cody's latest favorite thing to do is to give hi-fives. Of course, Matt has taught him to miss the lower five and say "You're too slow!" Cody has a cute little hand gesture and facial expression as he is doing this. It's so cute to see him singing along and chiming into songs or phrases that he hears.

Carleigh is progressing in potty training although she is not fully potty-training (not at night time). For the past two days, she has told me that she is hungry. It is so cute to hear her say "I'm hungry Mommy!"

I worked in my classroom last night and this morning. Carleigh enjoyed having my mom taking care of her. In fact, she cried when she left at lunchtime. We reminded her that tomorrow she would be there all day as today is my last day off for the summer.

I am ready though. I get bored easily and am ready to get in the swing of things as well as talking to adults again.

I know I haven't posted any photos lately....just nothing exciting going on. I will be posting pics of my classroom soon and will have a few C and C photos uploaded by the weekend!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Great job on the kids' progress. You know, I'm not ready to start school, but I *am* ready for the routine of it. Also, I do love our bible-history subject matter this year (creation to the Greeks). We're going to celebrate biblical feasts as part of our year and I'm looking forward to doing that. Well, okay, I will once I have all the supplies gathered, lol.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

I so hear ya about routines!! We studied several Biblical feasts in the newest Beth Moore Bible Study but of course that was in an adult format. Have fun with teaching!!