Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tired

That is the best word to describe how I am feeling at the moment. Today was the first day of school for students. I have 19 students, 12 boys, 7 girls. I was nervous about having so many boys, but I don't think they will be my challenges. I have 3 girls that I know already pose a challenge in their own unique way. *sigh*

All in all, it went ok for the first day. Today wasn't your typical "school day" and tomorrow will be the REAL eye opener as it will be a more typical day of school with school work, the start of the real routine etc.

I will post pics of my classroom, hopefully tonight if I get the extra energy!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Thanks for the update, Jen. Glad it went okay today. I'll check in again to see how it goes for the rest of the week. GET SOME REST!
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks Toni! Today was so much BETTER! I think this may be a class that I can enjoy!! Haven't had one of those in 3 years!