Sunday, August 17, 2008

Puppies




Matt's sister's neighbor had two set of puppies....13 in all and Cody was in LOVE! He loved them so much that every time that Matt pulled him away, he would cry! He is definitely a dog lover like his Mommy! Unfortunately, we are not allowed to have pets at our house due to renting. Maybe in a few years when we buy a house we might buy a puppy. (And Cody could squish these puppies as they were very tiny!)

We had quite the busy weekend: Saturday morning we went to my school because I left my cell phone there and I needed to do a few things, then it was naptime and then we had a wedding to attend. Today, we had church and then a birthday party. Tomorrow will be a LONGGGGG day for me as I have to work all day and then stay at school for Back to School Night. I won't be home until 8pm or so tomorrow night and then school starts on Tuesday. I am bringing my camera tomorrow to take pics of my finished classroom.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Jen,
I prayed for you today to have a GREAT first day with your students (and hopefully all those boys are good boys?) ;)
I'll look forward to hearing about your first day back.

The puppies are sooo cute. I remember when our beagle had puppies. I was about 4 years old. My mom took me into our utility room to show me the newborn pups and I said, "It's a pig!" LOL! That's what I thought they were.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Thank you so MUCH for praying for me!! The day went "ok" and I am very thankful that day 2 went much better!