Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is what happens when Carleigh doesn't take a nap for Memaw!




Today was my first official day back to school. A day filled with boring I mean exciting teacher inservice meetings at the high school. Today was my mom's first full day of watching them since early June. Carleigh decides she will not take a nap for mom and so when she settles down to watch tv before dinner, this is what I found. I couldn't let her continue to sleep on her hands so I layed her flat. I have NEVER seen anyone fall asleep like that before!!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

ROFLOL! That is soooo adorable. Good thinking to grab the camera, Jen. When is your first day with the students? How many will you have? Praying you get a good group this year.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks Toni!! My first day with students will be Tuesday. I have 19 in my class this with the majority of them being BOYS. Hmmmm!!