Saturday, August 02, 2008

The conference



This was our view at the Women of Faith: Infinite Grace 2008 Conference. It was held at the Conseco Field House which is home to the NBA team of the Indianapolis Pacers. This arena couldn't be more than a few years old and was beautiful. The bad part was that we were in the balcony almost at the main top. Even I was getting a little scared of the steepness of our seating. Suffice to say that if we go next year, we will order our tickets earlier (like very soon) so that we are not stuck in the nose bleed section! It was not for the faint of heart!

I cannot even put into words the atmosphere of thousands of Christian women worshipping the Lord together. There were ALL kinds of denominations and I saw some Amish and Mennonite women there as well. It was breathtaking seeing so many women praising the Lord at the same time!

The best singers/speakers there were Nicole C. Mullen and Sandi Patty. Nicole sang "My Redeemer Lives" and I was just in tears. Her songs so move me! It was a wonderful conference and I am so glad that I was able to go!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Sounds absolutely wonderful! And Nicole C. Mullen is AWESOME. How special that you got to hear hear sing that song.
Blessings,
~Toni~
p.s. loved the photos.

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks Toni! I want to go again next year!!