Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Van Troubles

Sunday afternoon, Matt noticed that we had a dead battery. So my brother in law came and gave it a jump and we had no further troubles with the battery. Fast forward to this morning. We take Matt to work and then head to the hospital for OT (occupational therapy). When we get out to the van and I try to start it, the battery did it AGAIN! Argh! I HATE it when this stuff happens. So I think we will be needing a new battery.

Thanks to a great father-in-law who came and jumped our battery, we were rescued and came home. Of course I was going to run to the store, but that will wait until this evening when Matt is home and we get this battery situation taken care of. And wouldn't you know it that my mechanic aka my dad is out of town on vacation this week! It figures!!

No comments: