Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rainy Day Antics

Yesterday, it rained the ENTIRE day! Ugh! We all were growing very bored so, what does a mommy do? I got out the nail polish and did manicures and pedicures! Of course Cody mostly watched, but he wanted his toe nails painted. So I painted his big toes only!! LOL! Luckily it is light colored polish with just a little bit of glitter!

Carleigh of course loves glam and also enjoys wearing dresses and skirts. The only thing she doesn't like is having her hair fixed, but alas, that is not an option. I am debating on getting her hair cut, but can't make a decision yet.

Yesterday we were talking about the upcoming school year. I was telling them that Cody would be going to Kindergarten in the main building and Carleigh would be in Cody's old preschool room with his teacher Miss Ellie. Well, later on in the day, Carleigh said " I want to go and see my Allie." Allie? At first I thought she said "ouie" like a boo-boo. Then she said "I want to ride the bus and go see my Allie." Oh! Allie = Ellie! She is sooooo ready to go back to school. Even Cody cranes his neck and shouts when we are out and he sees a school bus!

Today is very gloomy, so Carleigh and I are working on writing her name and making strokes and then Cody and I will work on writing as well.

No comments: