Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ft. Liberty Playland




Yesterday, we decided to take the kids to a wonderful wooden fort-like playground. I have been there often for school events plus Cody and Carleigh enjoyed coming last year with friends.

It is amazing how unseasonably cool the weather has been for July! The high was 70 yesterday, and most everyone were wearing jackets (except me because I am hot-blooded!). Who would think we would have THIS weather in the middle of July?!!

Cody and Carleigh thoroughly enjoyed playing in the sandbox, exploring the fort, playing on the swinging and hanging around their cousins.

We had quite a full day with fun at the park, lunch with Matt's family, I went shopping with my sister, dinner at Friday's with my family and then more shopping after dinner.

My dad bought Carleigh the original Candyland game and we had fun playing it for the first time last night. Of course I let Carleigh win! Since she likes this game so well, I plan on buying more preschool games so that we can have Game Night once a month or so. I love this new stage Carleigh is going into!

No comments: