Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Day 1 is over!

Cody is asleep and I officially have insomnia thanks to the loud noises that I hear outside the hallway. Well, they have started to quiet down a bit, but I usually don't go to sleep before midnight, so I am up for a little bit.

Mamaw & Papaw Schmidt came up and Cody and I were thrilled to have visitors (that we actually KNEW) this evening. Papaw helped Cody stay focused on his dinner and with his help, he ate the majority of the food! Yay!

Matt and Carleigh arrived a little later. When Carleigh first saw Cody, she was puzzled, turned her back on him and clung to me. I guess she was a little scared and worried about him. That lasted for only a few minutes because then she was up in his bed playing with him not a few minutes later.

I am so glad that day 1 is over and am hoping to see and catch an "episode" during day 2!

No comments: