Friday, July 17, 2009

Go Bananas

Today, we went with some of my friends and 13 kiddos to Go Bananas which is an indoor inflatable place for kids. Cody and Carleigh had a BLAST! I realized that I didn't have my camera after I got there. (It was a crazy morning and I had to go back and get my backpack after going to the bank.)

Carleigh could climb up most of the inflatables like nobody's business and every time she would get better.

Cody has almost NO upper body strength. I decided to go up the BIG slide pushing him up and we slid down together. He LOVED it! So, I encouraged him to go by himself (I was starting to not feel good, dizzy, and too out of shape) and although it took him a long time, HE MADE IT!!! I was so proud to see him up at the top and the little grin on his face as he slid down the big slide! It made my momma heart sooooo happy!

I definitely will have to take them again, although I really need another adult to be with me because they run to opposite parts of the place and I cannot keep an eye on both!!

Both are now blissfully taking a nap from a fun morning!

No comments: