Monday, July 06, 2009

Packing Yet Again

Yes, you read that title right. I am packing today for my first ever hospitalization stay and wouldn't you know it...it isn't about me! Cody will be admitted into Children's Hospital on Tuesday morning, gets electrodes cemented to his head for 3 days and will be videotaped for 3 days at the hospital. I will be staying with Cody all 3 days and nights while my mom will be babysitting Carleigh. Carleigh is very excited to spend the night with my parents tonight (hopefully she doesn't get homesick!).

We can have visitors and if you are around Children's, PLEASE come visit us (especially Wednesday night since Matt & Carleigh will be going to church that night)!! I won't know what room we will be in until tomorrow morning. Send me an email and I can call you on my cell phone and I will let you know what room we are in. Can you tell that I am desperate for visitors???

We are packing Cody's favorite movies, toys, and stuffed animals. Hopefully we will not get incredibly bored....I am bringing my laptop to keep myself from sheer boredom.

If they catch an "episode" aka seizure before the 3 days are up, we get to go home! But knowing Cody, he won't have one until day 3!!

This summer is going by too fast with so many trips!

No comments: