Friday, May 01, 2009

Party at 2am

The 2am wake up call was a jolt to my system this morning. Thankfully, all of us were in bed by 9pm though I woke up several times due to a sniffling little girl (allergies related). When I went into his room, I was hoping not to scare him. He was all curled up with his big Mickey Mouse. He slowly opened one eye then closed it. This game went on a for a few more minutes while I rubbed his back. Then I picked him up and we sat in the chair and he slowly awoke while watching "Yo Gabba Gabba" (thank you DVR!).

After an hour of loudly playing his piano and spinning his toy, he climbed into his bed and refused to get out. Of course I had to take action and got him out which caused a tamtrum which woke up Matt. Now it is almost 4am and this party needs to continue for about 2 more hours before getting ready to leave for the hospital.

To be continued....

1 comment:

Toni said...

LOL! Jen, this is perhaps the funniest post you've ever written. And what made me laugh even harder is that I KNOW you weren't trying to be funny. But it...was. BAHAHAHAHA! I just read the follow up post, so I know y'all survived. Piano in the wee hours. BAHAHAHAHA!
Blessings,
~Toni~