Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preparing for the street sale

We are having a street sale two weekends straight! Last night while Matt took the kids to church, I had time to raid our family room closet. Not only did I get rid of junk and now have a nice clean closet, I added two more tubs of stuff for the yard sale. I also found a bag of girl clothes that I apparently forgot about. One of my neighbors has already purchased our Step 2 Climber, so our profits are already beginning and the yard sale is still another week away! Wooohooo! I plan on doing more yard sale preparations this weekend.

This weekend will be busy and fun. On Saturday, we will be going to Indiana where Cody and Carleigh can visit the animals on the farm and can explore acres and acres of wooded land. Cody will just love it! Of course, the highlight of the day will be 4-wheeler rides with Aunt Connie and Uncle Jerry! On Sunday after church, we are going over to Shannon and Niki's for a grill out and corn hole fun.

Monday is still up in the air, if it rains, Cody and Carleigh will go to preschool (and mommy might come too!) since it is a makeup day. If it is beautiful, then we will plan a family fun event. It all depends on the weather!

Aww........two weeks from today is the last day of school! Woooohoooo!

No comments: