Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy times....

We have been incredibly busy. The end of the school year is very hectic and of course with Matt's current working situation, it has added more stress. Matt is working 10 - 12 hour shifts and will probably have to work this weekend. We are all grumbling because that means that I am stuck at home with the kids since all my family will be out of town AND it is supposed to rain on Saturday. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Working 6 to 6 is completely exhausting for Matt who also has to keep an eye on his diabetes.

I have 3 more weeks of school with just 2 more "academic" weeks. This last quarter has zoomed by! I am also planning a yard sale with my sister and co-worker for the last Saturday in May and the first Saturday in June. We are trying to get other people on our street to have one and we are going to advertise in the paper.

So on top of doing all the end of the year school things, Matt working crazy hours, and getting ready for a yard sale, whoa....what a busy month I will have!!

No comments: