Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009





Memorial Day 2009 started with a parade in Hamilton. We decided that watching a parade about the veterans who served our country was more worthwhile and educational than sending Cody and Carleigh to preschool because their school district was making up a snow day. I could go on and on about how ridiculous and unpatriotic that decision was so I won't!

Today, I cleaned the carport off for the yard sale, cleaned the screen porch, and am resting before doing laundry and organizing the laundry room.

We are also counting down the days until our new fence will be installed. Construction should begin in a week or so after an important project is completed. More than likely once the fence is up, Cody, Carleigh and I will be outside most of the summer. They love the outdoors and I could use some sun!!

No comments: