Monday, May 11, 2009

Club Med

I scheduled Cody's 3 day hospital stay a.k.a. Club Med vacation the week after our Michigan vacation for July 7 - 10th. We arrive at 8am and leave at 8am on the 10th of July. Matt or I have to stay with him all 3 days. They have a couch that lets out into a full size bed so I will have a comfy (hopefully) place to stay. It's suggested that I bring videos for Cody and my viewing pleasure and I plan on bringing the computer so I will not be totally bored. I am also very thankful that I could schedule this in the summer so I would not have to take days off work. Yay!

Cody will have no idea what is going on and with it being so close to our Michigan vacation, Cody is bound to be confused. Please keep us in your prayers and if at all possible, we will glady welcome visitors (if we are allowed)!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh, Jen (heavy sigh). I know this needs to be done. And yet I know how draining it will be to have to be there for three DAYS. I'll definitely be praying about this. Do they have a play area that will help occupy his time?
Blessings,
~Toni~