Friday, May 29, 2009

In the home stretch....

I cannot believe that summer will be here a week from now! Wow! The last day of school for students is Thursday and they dismiss at noon. My last day is next Friday! It has been an interesting year indeed! Overall, I had a good class and hoping for a nice class next year.

My thoughts are on our trips that we are taking as well as some jobs that we are going to be doing around the house. I have plans on painting and redecorating before the Back to School craziness hits in August. With all the plans and trips we have, I think this summer will go by too fast!

Cody will be graduating from preschool on June 9th which is their last day of school. His new teacher is Mrs. Stehlin. Cody brought a book home that has pictures of all the important people and rooms in the Kindergarten Center. His Kindergarten teacher looks to be around my age or slightly younger. He has already met her and visited her classroom over the past few weeks. I just cannot FATHOM my baby boy will be a big KINDERGARTENER! No way! It seems like yesterday that we brought that tiny 5 lb baby home from the hospital! Where does time go??

No comments: