Sunday, May 03, 2009

Update

Things are back to normal now that we have all gotten a good night (or two) of sleep. Cody was really dazed Friday and I really think it was due to the lack of sleep. He climbed into his bed that night and I went in to check on him and I sort of woke him up. He rolled over and told me to "Go away!" I had to chuckle because it was so cute and funny.

This week is an incredibly busy week: Daniel Bible study on Monday night, Mother/Daughter Banquet on Tuesday night, Wed night (only night free to get laundry and grading completed at home as Matt takes the kids' to Caravan at Church) and Elementary Spring Concert at school (hence, I am staying there and possibly having dinner with my co-worker). Friday is Grandparents' Day at school and that is always crazy and sort of nice as most of the kids leave early (at lunchtime) and I usually have 1 or 2 students left. As of right now, I have just 2 students staying!

*sigh*

No comments: