Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bad morning

Around 7am this morning, I awoke to the sound of Carleigh getting sick. Not the way to start your morning, for sure! So, laundry and bath was needed before 8am. Did I mention that Matt has to work ALL WEEKEND? Not only does he have to work, but he has to work 12 hour shifts! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I was supposed to go to the Trenton yard sales with my friend, but there is no way I was going to take my lively two!

Did I also mention that this is the weekend that all MY family is in Illinois and I am dog-sitting my sister's Yorkie? *sigh* It is very quiet on our street this weekend and I am hoping the sun will come out soon.

Signing off here to take my two up to my sister's house to let the dog out and feed him. I think he sensed something was going on last night because he was sitting at my feet when I was visiting Connie before she left.

Hopefully Jerry will win his race this weekend!

No comments: