Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Speech Explosion

I am just overjoyed to give an update on Cody's speech progress! Just yesterday, he and Carleigh were tossing their clothes up in the air. Cody was saying "I got a shirt. I got pants!" They were just giggling and having a grand ole time with throwing clothes up in the air.

When I came home this evening, Matt had the kids outside and they had spotted a wild rabbit. Cody started to follow it and the bunny took off. I walked up to Cody and he lifted his hands up and said, "Where did the rabbit go?" Then he proceeds to walk around the house and shout "Rabbit, where are you?" It was soooo cute!

My sister came down on her four wheeler and asked Cody if he wanted to go for a ride. He very said "yeah" very calmly.

It's really amazing how Cody is responding to his name, asking questions and speaking in sentences. He has come along way this school year and I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Awesome job by the Code-man! Go, Cody. What a praise report, Jen.
Blessings,
~Toni~