Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yard Sale Preparations

I am waist deep in yard sale preparations! I keep finding more and more items to add. Who would think I had all this stuff in closets and cabinets?!! Crazy!

Honestly, I just want to get rid of all the stuff, plus raise money for our Michigan trip. There is quite alot of things that we want to do. Most of the activities are free except for the off road dune ride on private areas of the dune. I am also pysched about visiting all the lighthouses there and becoming a beach bum again.

I have heavily advertised for the sale and hoping that posters and 4 ads will make it a HUGE success!

**Some of you may be wondering why I went private, I put a tracking device on my blog and have been monitoring it for some time. I have been finding some unusual lurkers and felt the need to go private. Now I can be completely comfortable with posting pics of the kids. You can never be too protective these days!

2 comments:

4Me2Know said...

Did you advertise on Craigslist? It's highly trafficked and listing is free. Just a thought.

Your trip to MI sounds so exciting. Can't wait to hear about it.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Yes, I advertised there and several other places. I am hoping it gets the word out!