Saturday, May 30, 2009

Great Garage Sale Turnout!

We had a great turnout for our street sale! We REALLY advertised well and had people coming an hour before it began. We had a customer almost the WHOLE time! I had to eat my lunch while giving change or cashiering!! All of my big items sold, lots of girl clothing, some boy clothing. It's strange, but some of the weirdest items sold! We even had people coming by WHILE we were packing up!

We will have it next Saturday as well! We made a really great profit and hope to add some to it! Plus, we got rid of more stuff thus giving us more storage and closet space! Yay!

I now am sporting a sunburn although I spent most of the time in the shade under the carport! All in all, it was a PERFECT day with sun, few clouds, and low humidity! Then, while going to our van after grocery shopping, the heavens opened and the thunderstorms began. Thank you Lord for no rain during our garage sale!

No comments: