Monday, June 01, 2009

The Last Week

The last week of school (for me) is here! Yay! Today is Pillow Reading Day in which students brought in sleeping bags, pillows, and books for a day of reading. We also plan to watch a movie in the afternoon. Tomorrow is End of the Year Picnic at Harbin Park. Wednesday is Junior Olympics (Field Day) for the whole school and Thursday is the last day of school and we dismiss at noon. My last day is Friday with a breakfast at the high school and a luncheon with all the elementary teachers. Is your head spinning? Mine is!!

Next Tuesday is Cody and Carleigh's last day of preschool for the year and Cody will be having a small Graduation Ceremony. I cannot believe he is graduating from preschool and with start Kindergarten in the fall. Wowo!

I am conflicted because Cody is graduating at the same time that Carleigh is having a little play. Ugh! Matt has to work so I am going to go to Cody's since he is graduating and I will go to Carleigh's next year. I just wish I could duplicate myself for an hour!

I am also gearing up for Yard Sale Day 2 which is Saturday. I still have alot of kid clothes, toys, games and plan on putting out a couple of bigger items. We made a great profit on Saturday and could not believe the turnout. We had people coming by when we were already packed up! Wow! I am wondering if people are going to yard sales more due to the economy. Hmmmm!

No comments: