Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We have LIGHT!

We are rejoicing here in our home! The lights came on at 2:04pm! I shouted and I bet my neighbors could hear me, but I don't care! I am already tackling Mt. Laundry! It is amazing how my attitude has changed now that I can clean and tackle laundry. I am looking forward to working tomorrow and the kids may have one day of preschool this week.

Praise the Lord!! I am so glad to have some good news for Matt when he gets home. He called at lunch time and I gave him all the gloom and doom. We were all so cranky and it will fill good to have a hot shower and to buy milk and the bare necessities!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Mt. Laundry. Bahahaha! (I know, not so funny if you're the one tackling it). Praising God and doing the happy dance for "Let there be light!" ;)
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

I was so happy to be able to DO laundry. Isn't that twisted??!! I was hoping for another day of school today so that I could get a few hours of heavy cleaning with the kiddos at preschool. No such luck! We were almost closed, but our power in the school went on in the middle of the night!

Toni said...

I can totally understand a happy dance over the laundry. When you have little ones, a day without a washer is like a day with underwear, lol.
Blessings,
~Toni~