Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A few funnies

Carleigh was sent to the naughty chair (time out) for hitting Cody. She was whining and crying to which I said "Hush it up!" and shook my finger at her. To which Cody goes up to her, shakes his finger and says "Hush it up!" Matt and I about died of laughter!

We went to Target Saturday night and visited the Halloween section. I pushed Carleigh in the cart and we strolled over to a life-size skeleton dressed in a tuxedo. When you pressed the button, it came to life, eyes flashing and spoke in an eerie voice. You should have seen the look of absolute terror in Carleigh's face! Her whole head and shoulders shook, her eyes got big and she had this scream on her mouth. (You know when Jamie Lee Curtis screams in "Halloween I.") We then had to quickly leave that area and Carleigh says "That was so SCARY!" Too cute!! Methinks I have a little scaredy cat in my house! Of course Cody looked at it and didn't respond. He is too old and too cool to be scared of a skeleton!

1 comment:

Toni said...

ROFL!
Blessings,
~Toni~