Saturday, September 27, 2008

OSU Game




Our friends Shannon and Niki came over to watch the Ohio State game. It was a blowout as always and of course OSU won! Go Buckeyes! We had pizza and I made cupcakes to celebrate Shannon and my birthday as our birthdays are a week apart and I am one week older!! Shannon is my friend from high school. She is really the only friend that I still talk to from school. The kids has a blast playing with them and they took a nap so we could watch the game, but mostly chatted.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I only keep in touch with one friend as well. Used to be two, but one now works as a nurse anesthetist for one of the plastic surgeons who used to be featured on that reality show THE SWAN. She has changed so much, being very "California" in her values and lifestyle. As such, we've grown apart. :(
Blessings,
~Toni~